Setting up Reolink cameras and hub

@Will_71,

Sorry, I was away.

Here is the response to the second command:

[
{
« cmd » : « GetChnTypeInfo »,
« code » : 0,
« value » :
{
« boardInfo » : « IPC_MS1NA45MP »,
« firmVer » : « v3.0.0.4348_2411261176 »,
« pakSuffix » : « pak »,
« typeInfo » : « RLC-510A »
}
},
{
« cmd » : « GetChnTypeInfo »,
« code » : 0,
« value » :
{
« boardInfo » : « BIPC_560MIX16M35C10G8MP »,
« firmVer » : « v3.0.0.5896_26012715 »,
« pakSuffix » : « pak »,
« typeInfo » : « Argus 3 Ultra »
}
},
{
« cmd » : « GetChnTypeInfo »,
« code » : 0,
« value » :
{
« boardInfo » : « DB_560MIXDB32M35DBB14MP »,
« firmVer » : « v3.0.0.6543_26052720 »,
« pakSuffix » : « pak »,
« typeInfo » : « Reolink Video Doorbell »
}
},
{
« cmd » : « GetChnTypeInfo »,
« code » : 0,
« value » :
{
« boardInfo » : « IPC_566SD664M5MP »,
« firmVer » : « v3.1.0.4417_2412122178 »,
« pakSuffix » : « pak »,
« typeInfo » : « E1 Zoom »
}
},
{
« cmd » : « GetChnTypeInfo »,
« code » : 0,
« value » :
{
« boardInfo » : « IPC_566SD664M5MP »,
« firmVer » : « v3.1.0.4417_2412122178 »,
« pakSuffix » : « pak »,
« typeInfo » : « E1 Zoom »
}
}
]

Perfect :bullseye:

What your hub announces, channel by channel:

  • Channel 0 — Garden Gate — RLC-510A
  • Channel 1 — Porch Camera — Argus 3 Ultra
  • Channel 2 — Gate — Reolink Video Doorbell :bell:
  • Channel 3 — Living Room — E1 Zoom
  • Channel 4 — Veranda — E1 Zoom

As for operation: the command is sent in a single batch for all channels, and it’s the hub that responds on behalf of the cameras.

It’s developed on my side. The new version will be published and available in some time. Keep me updated as soon as you’ve tested it.

Thanks a lot for your patience with all these command-line back-and-forths. :+1:

Great, thanks. I’m waiting for the release of the version and I’ll let you know.

For my patience: you’re developing an app that interests me: I’m not going to complain, plus :wink: (it’s rather me who should thank you!!)

@Will_71,

I just did the update, it’s perfect: The 5 cameras are recognized and visible on my homepage. Well done and thanks.

It’s less fluid than on my HA, but I think it’s related to the fact that HA runs on a beelink while Gladys runs on a Rasp. I should migrate Gladys to a beelink to be able to compare objectively. I’ll do it as soon as possible.

Thanks again @Will_71