It would be great to document all changes made in the new version updates in the external integration documentation.
For my integrations, I created a CHANGELOG.md file that does exactly what you want ![]()
It’s up to each dev to implement it this time ![]()
True, but it’s not easy to search on GitHub!
It would be better to have a direct access (click on version for example) and in French!
it actually works for the « meteo france » integration, click on version and it points to the changelog @prohand get to work!!
I’ll look into it this evening
I’m also currently going through all my integrations with dependabot
I also did a pass on some bugs and improvements
Once all that’s done, I’ll look at the changelog so the release can be filled with the changelog info for all my integrations
Everything is good for all my integrations ![]()
Ben there you go, that’s perfect! Thanks
And will this be automatic for other external integration developers, or do they have to do it on their own?
Each dev needs to do it on their own side ![]()

