Thanks for this great integration and all the work that has been done, AWESOME
However, I couldn’t update the integration, so I deleted it to reinstall it and I can’t. When I click on install, nothing happens and I have a red message « This integration is not compatible with your Gladys installation. »
You have the answer in the other forum post you made. In fact, the integration with the widgets is available from Gladys 5.1, so since you have an update issue on your side, the integration with the widgets is no longer compatible with your installation.
The widgets you used are Gladys Device widgets, that’s not the integration. For that, you need to modify the core, but for other cases, you don’t need too many decimals. So, it’s a matter of how to handle it.
Otherwise, you could use the integration widgets directly.
However, I have several homes in Gladys (I put the places where I go on vacation to have the local weather) and they do not appear in the « Which home » field.
If I use the widget Cheapest with the parameter « Around my home », or with the parameter « Around my postal code » (which I have filled in the configuration of the integration) it shows me those of another house than the one where I am currently.
In the widgets, My station, it does not take into account the choice of type of fuel and it displays all of them.
Which house : Gladys still doesn’t allow displaying the list of houses in this field, you have to type the name (uppercase and accents ignored). The « Station preview » button displays the house used and the list of all houses.
Wrong house : if the field is empty, it’s the first house located that is used, here probably your vacation home. Put the name of your main house, or choose « Postal code » as the search center. In the next version, the maps will display the name of the house used, and the option becomes « Around me ».
My station : in the next version, it will only display your fuels, with a setting to display only that of the device, or all.
I just changed Postal Code to Around me and the title still says 20 km around the « postal code »
I entered the name of my house, the same as in Gladys settings, and I selected Measure distances from My Gladys House but, in Preview nearby stations, it is based on the postal code
The My Stations widget also uses the postal code.
I don’t know what would be best between Around me, Postal Code or House. Maybe Around me. It requires location sharing permission… Maybe some users wouldn’t be okay with that. On the other hand, while traveling, it would be great.
It would be nice, in the Cheapest Stations widget, to have the city (useful on vacation) and the distance from the station.
« Around me » : the name is misleading. It doesn’t ask for your phone’s location. It searches around the Gladys home selected in the configuration, or around the postal code. In the next version, the option will be called « Around the home or postal code ».
The title remains on the postal code : this means that the integration found no home with coordinates. The name you typed is not at fault: if it doesn’t match any home, the first home is used, not the postal code. Can you give me:
the last line of « Preview nearby stations », the one that starts with « Distances measured from… » or « No Gladys home has coordinates… » ;
the integration logs, looking for house or HTTP 403.
Also check in Settings → Homes that your home has a point on the map.
By the way, the first line of the preview always said « X stations around 76xxx », even when the search started from the home. This is fixed in the next version: it will display « around the home « … » ».
« My stations only » : this is normal. This choice does no search, it only sorts the stations you have added, wherever they are.
City + distance in « The cheapest » : good idea, especially on vacation. The city is already there when it helps to distinguish the stations. For the distance, the line is short on a phone, I’m looking at how to add it, probably with a setting.
Your position while moving : for now the integration only reads Gladys homes, not the phone’s location. I’ll keep this in mind, it would be a setting to activate yourself.