External integration - "Fuel prices"

Thanks, your answer solves the question!

« Distances mesurées depuis le centre du 76XXX. », without « Aucune maison… » before it, means one thing: in the configuration, « Mesurer les distances depuis » is set to « Le code postal ». The integration therefore doesn’t even ask Gladys for the houses, which is why the logs show nothing.

Can you:

Open the integration configuration.
Set « Mesurer les distances depuis » to « Ma maison Gladys ».
Leave the name of your house in « Quelle maison ».
Save, then restart « Prévisualiser les stations proches ».

The last line should then display « Distances mesurées depuis la maison « … » », followed by the list of houses known to Gladys.

For the order of the houses: it doesn’t matter as long as the name is filled in « Quelle maison ». The first house only serves if the field is empty or if the name doesn’t match any house. In the latter case, a line No Gladys house named … appears in the logs.

If it still doesn’t work, send me the complete line of the preview.

Our messages crossed. :rofl:

However, the logs still show nothing for house or 403

Perfect, that’s the right line: the distances do start from your house « Sxxxx ».

Empty logs are normal. The integration only writes about the house when something goes wrong:

a 403 error;
no house with coordinates;
a name that doesn't match any house (line No Gladys house named …).

If nothing is displayed, it means everything is fine. Your name is correctly recognized: otherwise, it would have been Cxxxx, the first on the list, that would have been used.

The widgets should now display « around the house » instead of the postal code. If that’s not the case, refresh the dashboard.

Yes, the title has indeed changed.

However, it seems to me that there are inconsistencies in The cheapest and my stations:

2 Total stations offer 1.990 € but do not both appear

EDIT: Actually, in the logs we have TotalEnergies Access - Dieppe: e10 out of stock, keeping the previous price

A few minutes ago, there was Total Dieppe in my stations but not in around. I think it was just a matter of updating the data.

Thanks for the tests and screenshots!

Total Dieppe: This is normal. The log says it, the E10 is out of stock at this station. The ranking only shows stations where you can buy fuel today. The device, however, keeps its last price (€1.990) to avoid gaps in the curve. On its page, the text displays « Out of stock since the … ». As soon as the station restocks E10, it reappears in the ranking.

Total Grandes-Ventes: « No status in history » simply means the device had just been added. It entered « my stations » at the next update, as you saw.

Be careful though: its €1.990 was recorded on 23/09 (that’s the date to the right of the price). The station hasn’t updated it since, so it should be taken with caution.

Route on each line: Good idea, but Gladys doesn’t allow adding a link to a line in this ranking. The only list that accepts links replaces the curve, as a map can only display one main element. I can add a « curve » or « list with route » setting in « The cheapest ». I’ll note it for a future version.

In the ‹ My Station › widget, I only have one fuel, SP98, even though I also checked SP95-E10

In the ‹ classic › table:

(SP95-E10) (Text) Out of stock since 05/10/2026 at 10:00

whereas

SP98 (Text) Out of stock
Route OK

Thanks for your feedback
Could you take some screenshots please to help Claude? Ideally, one screenshot of what you see without the classic view and another of what you see in the widget :slight_smile:
Please hide any sensitive information :wink:

I just realized that it is announced that my station is designed for a single fuel…

so for a house, one ‹ My Station › per fuel…

Yes, because the « My Station » widget is designed for a single station and if it distributes only one type of fuel, that’s normal :slight_smile:

If you have an idea for another widget, I’ll let you describe in detail what you would like :slight_smile:

I just came back for another house and with the widget I have both fuels!

They are available…

So back to the original house and rebuilding the widget: only one fuel SP98…out of stock on the old board

So I create another widget SP95-E10 and bingo I have it…Out of stock since 10/05 at 10:30 on the old board..

At this station in Noisy it’s sometimes stocked for one or the other and it doesn’t last long!

So I don’t understand if there’s a problem or not :sweat_smile:

On the Brittany station, prices are in black and white

On the Noisy station, they are in orange on both widgets..

Version 2.2.0 has been implemented

Another thing: the route and displayed distance seem to be calculated based on the most recently configured home, not based on the home coordinates.
If I leave the parameter on Noisy home, everything is calculated from Noisy
If I change the parameters to Brittany home, the widget distance is correct at 8 km, i.e. correctly from Brittany home, but the route is 512 km

Well, I’ll revise with a clear head
Not simple…

Could you please do a quick recap of the issues you’re having with screenshots? :wink:
It’s easier for Claude to really target the problems you’re encountering

OK first observation.

Parameters: SP98 and SP95-E10 and choice of my fuel configuration.

Bretagne House Table

If I specify SP98

If for the same house I specify SP95-E10:

Noisy House Table

If I specify SP98

If I specify SP95-E10

What is curious is that only NOISY includes the device…

Distances are calculated based on the Noisy house displayed in the settings.

That is, for Brittany it is not from the coordinates of this house..

That’s it…

Thanks for the screenshots, it’s very clear :+1:

  • Distance « 410.6 km from Noisy »: that was indeed a bug. With multiple homes, the « My Station » map always measured from the home in the settings. As of 2.2.2, it measures from the home closest to the station and displays its name (« 8 km from Brittany »). The « Best Prices » ranking remains centered on the home chosen in the settings.
  • 512 km route: the button opens Google Maps with only the destination, so Google starts from your current location. We do not intentionally transmit your home address to protect your privacy.
  • Orange price: this is intentional, it signals a shortage. The displayed price is the last known one, and the line below indicates since when (the official feed confirms: SP98 out of stock in Pléhédel since 10/08 17:32, E10 and SP98 out of stock in Noisy).
  • 1.990 everywhere: this is TotalEnergies’ capped price, not an error.
  • However, I didn’t understand « only NOISY has the device »: could you clarify?

My mistake, I was surprised not to have the address with a number for PLEHDEL, but it’s normal, my mistake…

However, why do I have two fuels on first view for PLEHEDEL but not for Noisy?

Version 2.2.2 distances OK.

Hi, great integration, it’s well done and it works first time for me.

Regarding the presentation, I find there’s too much info, would it be possible to simplify a bit?

Brand: already covered by the station name (as far as I’m concerned, that’s the case)

Address / route / distance: I know how to get to the stations near me, I’ve lived here for years. I don’t see the point.

In my case I monitor 3 fuels, and as a result the presentation gives me 2 half-width boxes and one full-width box below. In this case I would have found 3 full-width boxes clearer. After all, I haven’t tested other configurations.

And I’d like to see the standardized fuel color code, it would make reading more immediate I think :slight_smile:

It’s all minor stuff, it’s already super great! I added a graph to track the evolution over time

Well spotted, it was a display bug. The “My Station” map only displayed other fuels if they had a price that day. In Noisy, both the SP98 and the E10 were out of stock, so only the one from the device remained.

Fixed in 2.3.0: a fuel from your configuration that is out of stock keeps its tile (in orange, with the last known price if you have added its device), and a line indicates how long. Only a fuel that the station does not sell at all does not appear.


Thanks for the feedback!

What’s done in 2.3.0, on the “My Station” map:

  • Brand: the line disappears when the station name already contains it.
  • New “Details” → Compact setting: only the prices and the date of the last reading. No address, distance, or Route button.

What doesn’t depend on the integration:

  • 3 full-width boxes: it’s Gladys that places the boxes (2 per line on a narrow map, the last one takes up all the space). The integration just sends a list of boxes.
  • Fuel colors: Gladys only allows 6 “meaningful” colors (green, orange, red…), and orange is already used to indicate an outage.

I’ve proposed these two evolutions in Gladys: https://community.gladysassistant.com/t/widgets-d-integration-externe-choisir-la-disposition-des-cases-et-leur-donner-une-couleur-d-accent

For my part, 2.3.0 is OK!

I’m dropping the old formula…

Hi,

The utility is described in one of my previous messages:

You’re on vacation, you create a « home » at the location where you are.

You have the route calculated from this home, the local weather…