Hi,
I just noticed a possible bug when switching Gladys users. I wanted to set up Telegram for my wife, so I logged in with her Gladys user, and the list of integrations is not up to date:
et in Telegram I have this:
Will this synchronize, or is it a bug?
Hi,
This is the expected behavior. You have probably set up your wife as a user without admin rights. In this case, Gladys only displays a restricted list of integrations.
For Telegram, for example, she only sees the action that concerns her, i.e. linking her account. On the other hand, the configuration of the Telegram API key is reserved for administrators and is therefore not visible to her 
Okay, that makes sense, she doesn’t have the rights.
But for Telegram, I don’t quite get it. Is she forced to use the same bot as me, or can she create a bot and generate a link code?
Because the goal is to have custom notifications.
She will use the same bot as you (no need to create a second one
), but it will be linked to her own user account.
Because the goal is to have personalized notifications
Yes, exactly, it’s designed to work that way. Each user is independent and only receives the notifications intended for them. So you can share the same Telegram bot while each having personalized notifications. 