Calculating the total number of integrations

A quick question about calculating the total number of integrations

What does 75 out of 75 integrations mean? 75 is the total number, but why 75 out of 75?

If I go to my Favorites, I have 10 out of 10 integrations

In Devices, I have 57 out of 68 integrations. I understand 57 as it’s the total number in this category, but what does 68 correspond to?

Excellent remark!!

and for « communication »

and for « weather »:
Capture d'écran 2026-08-09 105249

Hello @Will_71, @Chris75,

Thanks for the feedback, you’ve identified a real bug :+1:

I looked at the code: the second number in the counter doesn’t have the same meaning depending on the page you’re on, and that’s what makes everything so confusing.

On « All Integrations » and « Favorites », the second number is calculated from the displayed list itself. It is therefore always equal to the first: « 75 of 75 », « 10 of 10 ». It doesn’t add anything unless you’re searching.

In a category (Devices, Communication, Weather…), it’s worse: the total adds two unrelated things. It takes all native integrations, across all categories (36 today), and adds only the integrations from the store in the current category. Hence the famous « 57 of 68 »: the 68 is neither the global total (75), nor the total for the Devices category (57). It’s a mix of the two, which doesn’t correspond to anything.

A small detail by the way: the counter is only displayed permanently on desktop. On mobile, there’s already a logic that hides it when nothing is filtered — it’s just that it hasn’t been applied to the desktop version.

What I plan to do:

  1. The total will be that of the current view (the displayed category), before search filtering — no more mixing between categories.
  2. The « X of Y » counter will only be displayed when a search is active. The rest of the time, we’ll simply display « 75 integrations », which is both clearer and more useful.
  3. Same behavior on desktop and mobile.

And while we’re at it, I’ll correct the translation: « X of Y » is a calque of English, « X of Y » is more natural in French.