Hello everyone and congratulations on your work!
I’m new here, I’m discovering the world of Gladys. Please excuse me if I don’t use the right terms.
I’m in the Metz area, the water supplier is « Eau de Metz », we have connected meters.
According to Gemini… it seems to be a direct subsidiary of Veolia, it seems that we can use their APIs.
I’d be happy to be the tester if someone wants to start on the subject.
Maybe this could be useful for other regions and other utilities
Thank you very much!!!
Here is the AI’s response on the subject
Access to APIs and consumption data for Eau de Metz / Veolia is structured around the following official resources:
- Official API Portal: Veolia has a dedicated space for developers on the Veolia Eau France API Portal to view the catalog and connect applications.
- Customer site and new platform: Veolia’s online services use the centralized platform accessible via eau.veolia fr
- Community integrations (e.g. Home Assistant): Open source projects like the Home Assistant Veolia integration allow you to retrieve daily consumption data and history directly from Veolia’s official website.
- Official mobile application: The Eau de Metz application (available on the play store) allows you to monitor consumption, account balance, and work alerts.