Hi @Will_71,
I saw that you made progress on the « form » button that PG set up on the dev, I really like it and that’s a bit what I had in mind.
I saw the remaining stock and weight values, that’s good.
We could also have the number of remaining bags.
However, we would need an additional variable which is the weight of a bag during a delivery:
- number of bags (or loose per truck for those who have wood boilers with continuous feeding)
- weight of a bag (15kg, 8kg, other…) or of the delivery (loose with 3 tonnes for example)
- delivery cost
→ This would allow us to have the cost per kg or per bag
After that, could we do a cost analysis over a period?
My need: from 1/10/26 to 1/06/27, I want to know the cost of my heating knowing that I used 40 bags at a cost X bought in 2025 and that I added 60 bags at a rate Y.
Do you think it’s possible?
In my mind it’s assigning a cost to each bag but the solution might be much simpler (Claude, Claude, are you there?
).