Most popular Home Assistant integrations → candidates for Gladys external integrations

Hello, unfortunately I’m not yet at the point where I can take over a project myself, but I have:

– a ROKU for my TV (WiFi)

– a Viessmann gas heating system (WiFi)

– various ESP32 devices with Matter over Thread and various functions (Matter over Thread)

– a Roborock S7 Max Ultra (WiFi)

– an EVC04 wallbox (Modbus over WiFi)

– a Solakon One PV battery system (Modbus over WiFi)

– a Dacia Spring

I’d be happy to serve as a tester initially, as I’m not a fan of the approach: The software matures at the customer’s site.

Alright, I’m also taking on the North American challenge :united_states::canada:! I’m tackling:

  • Ring: doorbells, cameras, lighting, and alarm (blindly)
  • Govee: lights and LED strips locally via the LAN API, cloud optional (blindly)
  • Tesla: cars and Powerwall, via Teslemetry (blindly)
  • Roku: 100% local control via the ECP API
  • Pirate Weather: global weather provider, free key, so testable from home :sun:

Like the previous ones, they are developed with Claude Code :robot:. I’ll open a thread in Development for each as soon as they’re ready to test.

Do you have a Ring, Govee, or Tesla? Speak up, you’ll be my first testers :folded_hands:

@ruegerth thanks for the suggestion! I’ll let you know as soon as Roku is ready to test :wink:

@guim31: I’m on it. By the way, Govee is currently switching to Matter… the Govee community there is currently figuring out how to do it. Matter/Matterbridge and especially Matter over Thread seems to be a big question mark there.

5 in one go, a true legend!!! :clap:

Hi @ruegerth, I was planning to do a Viessmann/Vicare integration, I’ll let you know when I need testers.

The five from the North American series are in the store :tada: (Ring, Govee, Tesla, Roku, and Pirate Weather, each with its own thread in Development).

So I’m chaining them, I’m taking:

  • DLNA DMR / DMS: the biggest missing from the list. Control DLNA players (TVs, amps, speakers) and launch media from network servers (Plex, Jellyfin, minidlna…). I’ll be able to test this one at home for real :television:
  • Open-Meteo: global weather provider, free and no key required, ideal as default weather :sun:
  • WLED: local LED strips, effects, palettes, and presets included :rainbow:

As usual, developed with Claude Code :robot:, and I’ll open a thread for each as soon as they’re ready. Do you have WLED at home? Speak up, you’ll be my first testers :folded_hands:

Well, we’ll let you handle everything @guim31 :rofl::joy:
Well done.

Well, I don’t really do much in the end ^^

And it’s going really well! Thanks to everyone