Update on my 24 integrations: audit, fixes and new versions (7 and 8 October)

Hi @prohand, well done for all these integrations and your very high reactivity to the feedback given!

So I’m throwing a few stones in the pond at you :wink:

  • Tesla Powerwall (gen3) plugin → I can test
  • Onkyo (amplifier) plugin → I can test
  • Dyson (fan and maybe robot like the matterbridge plugin) → I can test
  • Ecovacs (lawn mower and Deebot cleaning robots) → I’ll be able to test the lawn mower
  • Beatbot (pool robot) → I’ll only be able to test it in the bathtub now :rofl:
  • Téléinformation plugin, I have this module Lixee TIC Rail DIN that I monitor with teleinfo2mqtt currently
  • RFPlayer → I can test

You don’t have to do everything, you know :sweat_smile:, I’ll try a simple one on my side but not before a few weeks unfortunately.