Display issue with external Z2M device integration monitor

@prohand I have a display issue with the data:

The display is managed by the core
For me, this had been fixed here:

@Chris75 Are you in the same case with 3 columns?
And are you sure you’re on the latest version of Gladys? (4.86.1)

yes I am on 3 columns and indeed on 4.86.1
but if I switch to 2 columns I do have the data

@Chris75 I can’t reproduce the issue on my end

Have you tried in private browsing and clearing the cache?

yes and it’s still the same (I’m on Firefox Windows 11)

If you remove that one, do you still have the problem?

yes indeed the problem disappears and everything else displays correctly

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:
I created an issue: Long text value breaks device widget in a 3-column dashboard layout · Issue #2917 · GladysAssistant/Gladys · GitHub

Hi everyone!

This topic is now in development.

A PR has been opened to fix the display of long text values in the device widget:

Don’t hesitate to follow the PR, test as soon as possible, and share your feedback here.