Wheelchair users, blind people ... support

For a few days now, I’ve been thinking about how to make a local Gladys Assistant accessible to certain user groups.
I thought of wheelchair users and the blind.

Goal: Local, cost-effective ESP32 satellites as microphones and miniature speakers, then to an (actually extremely expensive) Apple Mini (only this one has the right memory and an acceptable size). This is where a local AI runs (currently considered: Gemma 4 Edition with Apache 2.0 license).

It evaluates the announcements and decides: I respond myself or pass the data on to the MCP server of Gladys Assistant. This then starts the appropriate scene.

In other words: A blind person can say, for example: Hey Gladys, what’s the current weather. The Mini receives this via ESP Home and passes it on to its AI… which recognizes… it’s asking about the weather and hands it over to Gladys Assistant. Then comes the question: Hey Gladys, I’m looking for a recipe for a long drink… the AI responds itself.

My question here: Who is interested in such a project? Currently, I’m saving up for the Apple Mini (it’s really quite expensive).

I have a complete document with setup, variants, etc. as a PDF here, but I can’t (am not allowed to) upload it.