So the box we are interested in is the one in the middle. It’s a vertical stack with 6 lines inside.
And each line, I put for some a horizontal stack with 3 buttons.
Each button had a color that I defined in red to indicate that it was closed and green to indicate that the shutters are open.
I’m not asking for that much to start with, to begin with, is it possible to put several buttons in a box, like creating a box with 3 actions inside with (open Floor) on the left, (open Ground Floor) in the middle and (open Basement) on the right.
This would allow me to save a lot of space on the dashboard knowing that I have a tablet hanging on the wall and that I would need to fit as much as possible on a single screen.
And yes, I also use 4 tabs that detail all my shutters and my temperatures, I only put the important things on the main one.
I would also find it quite interesting to be able to combine several things in a single widget. Indeed, you can quickly run out of space depending on the dashboard you design.
I will quickly provide an illustration of what I would like!