Improved external integrations

Following external integration developments, here are some missing features that would improve the use of external integrations.

  1. Retrieve and select the list of houses with a selector.
    Today, if I want to target a house in the installation, I cannot get a list.
    For example, in this integration, I have to manually enter the name of my house. With a list, it would be more practical.

  2. Add a decimal value in the configuration.
    I wanted to be able to specify a price with a decimal to calculate the amount of my pellet stock. This is not possible today.
    image

  3. Still with my prices, I would like to have a text/numeric field in the integration widgets.
    For example, still in my pellet stock, the price changes quite often and when I enter a new pallet into stock, the price has changed. To change the price, go to the integration, change the price, return to the dashboard to press a button to validate the delivery is quite a tedious process, I find.


    If we had the possibility to enter this directly in the widget, it would avoid back and forth.

  4. Be able to declare devices in weather integrations.
    The goal would be to have, for example, a Weather device with different features such as temperature, atmospheric pressure, etc., to be able to use it in scenes, make graphs, etc.