hello
I can’t install Docker on Windows with PuTTY
I’m lost
error and I don’t understand
thanks for your help
hello
I can’t install Docker on Windows with PuTTY
I’m lost
error and I don’t understand
thanks for your help
Hi,
We would need a bit more detail about the error you’re encountering please ![]()
If you can provide logs that would be perfect
And also if you used a specific tutorial for the installation
Thanks
hello,
I watched the videos on Gladys
gladys@gladys:~$ sudo docker ps
CONTAINER ID IMAGE COMMAND CREATED STATUS PORTS NAMES
gladys@gladys:~$ ^C
gladys@gladys:~$ sudo sudo docker run -d
–log-driver json-file
–log-opt max-size=10m
–cgroupns=host
–restart=always
–privileged
–network=host
–name gladys
-e NODE_ENV=production
-e SERVER_PORT=80
-e TZ=Europe/Paris
-e SQLITE_FILE_PATH=/var/lib/gladysassistant/gladys-production.db
-v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock
-v /var/lib/gladysassistant:/var/lib/gladysassistant
-v /dev:/dev
-v /run/udev:/run/udev:ro
-v /run/dbus:/run/dbus:ro
gladysassistant/gladys:v5
Unable to find image ‹ gladysassistant/gladys:v5 › locally
v5: Pulling from gladysassistant/gladys
1c473ca5523b: Downloading [=========> ] 9.256MB/50.86MB
eab09f3e3981: Download complete
774043ccc8cc: Downloading [===> ] 2.097MB/28.24MB
2a11efab3191: Pulling fs layer
a0498254f698: Pulling fs layer
c109765aea4d: Pulling fs layer
5f63fd589fa0: Downloading [> ] 2.097MB/125.1MB
cc011a2fb0ab: Pulling fs layer
aadac2bed714: Pulling fs layer
3c594c40f68f: Pulling fs layer
4f4fb700ef54: Pulling fs layer
docker: failed to copy: local error: tls: bad record MAC
Run ‹ docker run --help › for more information
gladys@gladys:~$ sudo docker ps
CONTAINER ID IMAGE COMMAND CREATED STATUS PORTS NAMES
gladys@gladys:~$
Just to make sure, are you on a Windows machine and launching PuTTY to connect to a Linux machine that will host Gladys?
If so, does your machine have access to the internet?
You can check this by running:
ping 8.8.8.8
Also check that your machine resolves domain names correctly. To do this, type:
nslookup google.fr
I installed Ubuntu Server on a laptop
and from my desktop PC running Windows via PuTTY to install Docker to access Gladys
yes the laptop is connected to the internet via cable
You can type the commands on the machine that will host Gladys to check that everything is okay on that level
Then you can try:
sudo docker pull gladysassistant/gladys:v5
I don’t understand where to type this
in PuTTY?
ping 8.8.8.8
Also check that your machine resolves domain names correctly. To do this, type:
nslookup google.fr
Yes in your PuTTY which is basically the interface of your Gladys machine
Basically here is your laptop:
gladys@gladys:~$
The notable error is as follows:
docker: failed to copy: local error: tls: bad record MAC
By any chance, can you check the available space on your partition(s)?
I’m giving up for now
because I don’t understand what’s not working