Overkitz external integration: Atlantic balloon not rising

I dunno lol, I went there to see something else and I saw it like this :sweat_smile:
Yeah, the colors are inverted I think :slightly_smiling_face:

This is part of Gladys’ core. 0 = off = red / 1 = on = green

I can invert the behavior if it’s more natural, but normally, we do this for features that indicate danger (smoke, water leak, …)

I think we can leave it like this in this case :wink:

I just proposed a fix in the Gladys core for the Boost inverted button. I think that as soon as it’s accepted, I will publish an official version of the Overkiz integration with the water heater. This will allow for more users and more feedback.

Accepted and merged, thanks for the fix :slight_smile:

Issue created: Display issue with 3-column layouts · Issue #2877 · GladysAssistant/Gladys · GitHub

Before/After

Bug fixed and PR opened: Fix water heater boost control overflowing narrow dashboard cards by Pierre-Gilles · Pull Request #2878 · GladysAssistant/Gladys · GitHub

I had the same bug on the Saunier Duval integration, it’s currently referenced in the limitations. Can’t wait to see the fix. Thanks everyone!

When you see bugs in Gladys, don’t hesitate to create a ticket on Github here: Issues · GladysAssistant/Gladys · GitHub

I’m super responsive about this!!

But on the forum, I don’t see everything :smiley:

Yes, you’re right to remind me :blush:

The PR already existed, so it’s the PR that’s in the reserves.

Hot water balloon management is available in 1.2.0 (Atlantic Cozytouch, Thermor, Sauter, and Hitachi Hi Kumo)

Thanks @cicoub13