Korben mixes AI and HA

In this series, I use AI to create automations in my home automation:

Regards

It’s a shame we can’t leave messages on his blog anymore.

@pierre-gilles do you have a way to contact him directly to show him the MEGA advances of Gladys?

Of course, it’s on a dedicated forum, I was planning to put an article there of course :wink:.

I don’t have much time, if you have a nice little text that fits, I’ll take it


No, I don’t have any particular contact with him. The last times I exchanged with him were on X, but that was a long time ago :slight_smile:

I think he occasionally goes on Reddit :wink:

I finally found an email and sent this to him:

On Tuesday, August 25, 2026, at 11:33 PM, JC Moriaud jcmoriaud@protonmail.com wrote:

Hello,

I read your article (https://ouvaton.link/UIgN70) about Home Assistant with interest.

I wanted to mention that I have been using Gladys Assistant (Domotique open-source, locale et extensible | Gladys Assistant) for some time now.

This is a French solution, developed by Pierre-Gilles Leymarie, and it meets most of the needs of a private individual like me.

The latest version is a fantastic leap forward thanks to AI-driven development, and it’s quite amazing (Gladys 4.86 : la plus grosse release de l'histoire du projet 🚀 | Gladys Assistant).

In short, I think it deserves a news piece on Korben.info, don’t you think?

Thanks and best regards,

JC Moriaud

Sent with a secure email Proton Mail.

And this morning:

On Friday, August 28, 2026, at 09:44 AM, JC Moriaud jcmoriaud@protonmail.com wrote:

And Gladys Assistant 5.0 is here: Gladys Assistant 5 est là 🎉 | Gladys Assistant !!!

Best regards

JC Moriaud

Sent with a secure email Proton Mail.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thanks @jcmoriaud

On my end, I sent him a DM on X last night :slight_smile: