External integration - Cleaning up old images

Hello,
With all these great new external integrations and their regular updates, I just realized that the old images were still present on my storage:


Would it be possible to have the same update process as Gladys, meaning that Watchtower does the update and cleanup?
Or another system to automatically reclaim space every night?
Same when you delete an integration (e.g. for me: freebox tested but not usable because it’s not the right Freebox).

For info, I recovered an average of 10x160MB, so 1.6GB, and I don’t have many integrations (for now :wink: ).

Hi @mutmut,

I had the same issue as you when using Portainer (https://www.portainer.io/) as a container manager (sufficient for everyday use, at least). I discovered Dockhand (https://dockhand.pro/) thanks to the IT-Connect website (https://www.it-connect.fr/), and it offers the advantage, via one of the options (« prune containers »), whose execution can be scheduled, to perform automated cleanups and updates.

I hope this can help :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Have a great day,

Jean

I use Arcane, but we need something directly integrated into Gladys to clean images easily

Thanks to both of you, I do know dockhand which I also have, but I’m less of a fan of arcane.

These are solutions (along with portainer) where you have to « tinker » and therefore an integrated automatic tool in Gladys would be necessary for the average person.

I moved the topic to feature requests because it’s good feedback

This is developed here:

This will be live in the next version of Gladys!

I’m closing this post as the feature is available in Gladys Assistant 4.86: