Hello,
First launch in home automation, and I started with a first mistake: the system dir***s. I quickly realized that it only works with external links… the system sends everything to geeglo before the configuration is even finished… If you use a VPN on your phone, it quickly becomes impossible to use.
So I looked for a model that works and switched to Gladys. I took an old PC on which I installed a Linux server, then Docker and Gladys. And now I’m learning.
Already the system works, and I was able to do my first integration: my dishwasher, then my printer. Then I made my second mistake: a Philips Wiz lamp. It took a few attempts to realize that it’s actually a closed system and you need a plugin (in Matterbridge, despite the Matter logo on the bulb box), which gives me a few errors…
So there you go, I think that given the stability, I’ll be in this community for a long time )
Hello everyone!