Reflection on the MQTT API

@pierre-gilles, following our exchanges on Slack, I am copying/pasting my message here:
Well, here are some feedback points:

  • 1 - the create function works well again.
  • 2 - after modifying the Arduino program, the command via the web page works perfectly.
  • 3 - the command via Gladys Plus sends 4 orders - after 4 hours of testing, sends 6 orders - the Arduino doesn’t like that much…
  • 4 - after modifying the Arduino program, the states are sent to the correct topic. Gladys displays no logs in docker logs gladys - For information, when they are sent to the wrong topic, Gladys logs display an error - and the feature states do not update. I therefore assume, following what we saw yesterday, that my database is corrupted.
  • 5 - Following point 4, is there a way to reset the t_device_feature state table without reinstalling everything? That is, stopping Gladys via Docker, deleting the table, and then restarting Gladys? Will it be restored?

I will then need to test the case by listening to the topics of each device; I have started the program.

Thanks in advance for your feedback regarding the database!