Scenes in nodeRED mode?

After that, nothing prevents you from proposing a PR

Well, it kind of bothers me to suggest anything if no one gives feedback and people aren’t particularly interested.

I’m for a « node-red Â» style mode and back in the day :sweat_smile: we called it a grafcet.

Me too, that might interest me ^^

But it needs to be something high-quality, you know ^^

I’m also interested in this topic; I’ve even talked about it several times here :wink:

It would be awesome if you could test my container and give me some feedback :slight_smile:

This will help to see if my proposal is actually suited to the requirements

It contains a bit more than just the grafcet (a term I didn’t know about :slight_smile: ).

I just had a quick look, I really like it!!!

A few remarks from me:

  • I would like a grid background with magnetism to easily align the blocks
  • I would find it more fun to have lines that follow curves (like in NodeRed) because the current rendering is a bit unaesthetic to my taste. I understand that I can use the « reorganize Â» button which is very practical, but it makes me lose my own spatial organization (even if it’s crappy lol)
  • The « apply graph Â» button should give a more explicit feedback because you don’t really know at first if everything is well saved.

I really like the way you move the blocks, the overall view on the right and the ease of use! I also like the fact that you can switch from linear mode to this one :+1:

Bravo for your work, I hope it can be officially integrated into Gladys :slight_smile:

I just tested it and it’s pretty good, nice work but I have a few remarks:

  • the idea of the grid with magnetism that @guim31 mentioned would be welcome

  • same for the Apply Graph button, when you press it you still wonder if the scene is saved. I think we should keep the bottom bar already in place.

  • as you can see in @guim31’s screenshot, we lose space at the bottom of the DOM editing area, which is a shame
    In the screenshot below I deliberately added a lot of blocks but it would be nice to be able to use the full width of a screen

  • the buttons are no longer consistent with the new Horizon theme

  • the Triggers / Actions catalog should be updated with what was introduced with the redesign of the new theme with the explanatory detail of each block


  • put the texts in the correct languages for the buttons at the bottom left

That’s all for a first test on my part.

Thanks for your feedback, I just pushed with the requested corrections.

Not sure about the visual with the arrows, if I leave them at the end of the line it’s not pretty if the angle is a bit acute.

image

Final rendering:

One thing to say: Long live Claude!