Unable to add Sirene SONOFF SNZB-09P to a scene

Hello, I want to install a SONOFF SNZB-09P siren. It is detected in Zigbee with the battery % parameters, tamper detection o/n, and intensity; the problem is that when I try to add it to a scene, it is nowhere to be found. I only have a Zigbee lamp proposed. I want to trigger the siren after an IKEA Matter detector is triggered. Can you help me?

ps (my scene works well for turning on a Zigbee lamp)

thank you

Hello and welcome!

By any chance, are you sure you’ve chosen the right trigger?

We differentiate between lamps, outlets, and other devices.

Can you share a screenshot of your scene with us?

Sorry but your device is not yet fully supported by Gladys.

I could make a PR as soon as I can.

Thanks indeed, I understand now. If the siren_on (SIREN activation) is missing, I can’t do much.

I’m just testing to control a device, and in the dropdown menu I don’t have the siren but my traditional IKEA lamps.