Description
Since we are encouraged to propose new features: could it be possible for Gladys Assistant to have its own mobile app (iOS and Android)?
This would open up new possibilities related to geolocation and a certain level of comfort.
Description
Since we are encouraged to propose new features: could it be possible for Gladys Assistant to have its own mobile app (iOS and Android)?
This would open up new possibilities related to geolocation and a certain level of comfort.
Hello,
Since Gladys is a PWA, I don’t think that apps for iOS and Android will be offered by @pierre-gilles, but I might be wrong ![]()
To have it on your phone, here’s a tutorial:
And here’s a topic discussing geolocation on mobile:
Hi @Damien
I primarily use Gladys from my Android mobile, without a dedicated app: a simple shortcut created on the home screen is enough to have an adapted and functional interface.
Perhaps it isn’t fully functional? I’ve never been bothered by its use, though ![]()
Have a great day,
Jean
We need to check if it’s possible with the PWA version to access the hardware. This is mandatory for integrating Matter product with Thread Border Router.