I thought it was possible and in the end it isn’t ![]()
Would it be possible to add device movement in the Devices widget please? ![]()
@prohand do you mean moving the UV Index above the Sun Protection Advice for example?
If that’s the case, you need to click on the three horizontal lines to the left of the name (like the burger menu), then drag and drop, and finally release your click (like for actions in scenes).
Yes, that’s it
I tried on Firefox without success
I’m not in front of the PC right now so I’ll test this evening ![]()
Update Firefox if you ever.
It works very well on a Chromium-based browser.
it works well for me on Firefox (V153.0.3)
I was able to test with another PC and everything is fine.
If I find the solution on the PC where I have the issue, I’ll do a small update to this post ![]()
Sorry for the inconvenience ![]()
I was able to find the problem thanks to Claude:
1. With your finger, directly on the screen. Press and hold the handle (☰) of « Pollen dominant » for ~1 second, then swipe up. If it works, you have confirmation of the diagnosis and an immediate solution.
2. Disable touch events in the browser (doesn’t affect Windows, reversible):
- Chrome/Edge:
chrome://flags/#touch-eventsoredge://flags/#touch-events→ set to Disabled → restart the browser.- Firefox:
about:config→dom.w3c_touch_events.enabled→ 0.The browser then no longer identifies as touch, Gladys switches back to mouse mode, and drag-and-drop becomes identical to the other PC.
3. Radical solution if needed: Device Manager → User Interface Devices → right-click on « HID-compliant touch screen » → Disable. Obviously, you’ll need to re-enable it later.
4. Report it. This is a real bug in Gladys (a touch PC is not a mobile device), and Pierre-Gilles is very responsive on the forum: community.gladysassistant.com. Specify the version of Gladys, the PC model, and the fact that all three browsers are affected — it’s usually fixed by replacing touch detection with pointer events, which handle both mouse and finger indifferently.
And indeed, the problem was coming from the touch screen of my laptop.
After disabling it, I no longer have the problem with the mouse ![]()
@pierre-gilles Could you please look into fixing this bug? ![]()
And also remove the resolved tag from my previous message ![]()
Thanks
Could you create a GitHub issue? Thanks!
