Configure the min and max of the Gauge widget

How do I set the minimum and maximum values for the Gauge widget?

Like this?


By editing the dashboard and then the widget.

Oops :joy: :joy: I’m a beginner but still, I know how to adjust a widget!
It’s not the thresholds I want to adjust but the start and end of the gauge: for example when it’s percentages it goes from 0 to 100, but in my case I need to adjust a height that goes from 25 cm to 400 cm and I don’t know how to do it

aaahhhhh :rofl: my bad, I didn’t get it :sweat_smile:
It goes through virtual MQTT and you set the limits you need.
For my water cubes, I created a volume device with limits and you can display them as a gauge afterwards:



And I have a scene that recalculates the volume based on the %, as soon as this percentage changes.

Thanks, I thought the volume was for the sound: but I don’t have the units cm and m²?

volume is litre or m3

Finally, I’ve just found the names of the features I’m interested in: distance and surface!