Sonoff Zigbee dongle test

Hello,

I bought the recommended USB dongle.

At Domadoo: SONOFF - USB Zigbee 3.0 Dongle + External Antenna (V2) ZBDONGLE-E compatible with Home Assistant and Zigbee2mqtt

I can see the USB port where it is located

moi@mamachine:~$ lsusb -d 10c4:ea60 -v

Bus 005 Device 006: ID 10c4:ea60 Silicon Labs CP210x UART Bridge
Couldn't open device, some information will be missing
Negotiated speed: Full Speed (12Mbps)
Device Descriptor:
  bLength                18
  bDescriptorType         1
  bcdUSB               2.00
  bDeviceClass            0 [unknown]
  bDeviceSubClass         0 [unknown]
  bDeviceProtocol         0 
  bMaxPacketSize0        64
  idVendor           0x10c4 Silicon Labs
  idProduct          0xea60 CP210x UART Bridge
  bcdDevice            1.00
  iManufacturer           1 Itead
  iProduct                2 Sonoff Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus V2
  iSerial                 3 d482b7865e32f111aa0bec30984367d3
  bNumConfigurations      1


The installation goes well at least at the beginning then boom!

Apparently everything is « started »

But there is this message:

Zigbee2MQTT container error: h[2026-10-01 19:01:02] error: z2m: Error: Error: I/O error setting custom baud rate of 115200

Is this a speed (baud rate) issue?

Of course I restarted the server hosting Gladys several times.

Thanks in advance…

Hello. You need to choose the ZBdongle-E dongle (you chose the P in the list).

In Configuration > Dongle

Thanks for the suggestion.

The error message is no longer the same.

Zigbee2MQTT container error: G[2026-10-01 20:39:32] error: z2m: Error: Failure to connect

Strangely, the proposed devices are changing…