Need help with Dim + and Dim - scenes via Hue Dimmer Switch

Hi everyone! I’m exploring Gladys further, with pleasure, well done to the whole team for this work!

I’m trying to create scenes so that my Hue Dimmer Switch V2 remote can control the bulbs in my living room as it did with the Hue bridge (which I want to get rid of, to use my Zigbee dongle instead).

I’ve paired my remote with Gladys. I’ve successfully set up the power button on the remote to turn my 2 bulbs on and off.

QUESTION

I want to be able to use the + and - buttons on the remote for short and long presses to dim + and dim - both lights at the same time. With a short press, I dim in steps, with a long press, I dim gradually until release, and the brightness stays at the value reached.
I don’t see any ready-made command for dimming? Any idea how I can proceed?

PS: For the ON/OFF here are my scenes, I don’t know if there’s a simpler way?
Bedroom: ON-OFF

When

Device state change

Bedroom Remote 1 (Button click)

Button On pressed

Then

Get last state

Bedroom Ceiling 1 (Lighting On/Off)

Get last state

Bedroom Ceiling 2 (Lighting On/Off)

Condition « If… Then… Else… »

Variable condition

Variable

Bedroom Ceiling 1 (Lighting On/Off)

Operator---------equalgreater than or equalgreater thandifferentless than or equalless than

Value: Active

Variable condition

Variable

Bedroom Ceiling 2 (Lighting On/Off)

Operator---------equalgreater than or equalgreater thandifferentless than or equalless than

Value: Active

Then

Turn off the lights

Bedroom Ceiling 1

Bedroom Ceiling 2

Else

Turn on the lights

Bedroom Ceiling 1

Bedroom Ceiling 2