I think two or three maintainers who committed to only merging/releasing an urgent fix for a blocking bug could merge. But GitHub doesnât allow that level of granularity. So a trust contract ![]()
Congratulations on this new life as a dad and my best wishes to the mom.
Enjoy this moment, time goes by so fast⊠And never forget (especially at night) that everything will be fine and that you eventually get used to gray hair.
Best, Tom
Congratulations Pierre-Gilles. The priorities proposed in the first post seem to be the right ones to me. The thermostat is also one of the expectations at my place ![]()
Hello Pierre-Gilles,
Congratulations to the future parents!
I wish you all the happiness in the world with the child to be born.
Marc
Hello Pierre-Gilles and all my congratulations.
This is very good news and a great adventure awaits you.
In the tasks (maybe a bit less urgent), I would have liked the energy recalculation initiated by @Terdious at the beginning of this year:
Congratulations @pierre-gilles
After this first beautiful baby that was Gladys, now a new adventure begins ![]()